Regular JEE (Main & Advanced) Tests
- The objective of Regular Testing is continuous assessment of the level of
of student (own/comparative) and compelling him to study, practice and perform
to the requirements of JEE Mains, JEE Advanced Exams.
- The Periodic Assessment Tests are conducted twice in a month.
- The pattern of Periodic Assessment Tests for class XI & XII is as per JEE Mains &
One test will be JEE Main Style then next one will be JEE Advanced Style.
- Once in a month we also conduct Board Style test. Since board style test develops an
attitude to solve the problems in step-by-step manner; it is very helpful for
school going students in terms of daily learning and to practice for writing
or ISC Board.
- The Pattern of periodic Assessment Tests for Class IX & X is as per CBSE/RBSE or
Board along with competitive exams like Olympiads, NTSE etc.